Friday 26 July 2013

Gemma and John's Lovely Wedding at Rockliffe Hall

We had a great day with Gemma and John 
They were married at St Andrews Church at Hurworth then on to the Magnificent Rockliffe Hall for their reception.

A Few Details from the wedding provided by Gemma.

1 Maggie Sottero - The Wedding Wardrobe (Chester le Street)
2 Adam Prest
3 Slaters (Newcastle)
4 Daisy Jacks (Washington) The Wedding Wardrobe were fantastic - I had a big problem when my dress came in 

3sizes too big with 5weeks to the big day... they really pulled out all the stops along with 

the designer and managed to get me another within 3 weeks. 

The girls, Gina, Lynn and Sue  are such lovely people and really made wedding dress 

shopping an amazing experience.
Adam's flowers were out of this world... My granny said "when I saw the room I thought I'd

died and gone to heaven"... My bouquet was absolutely beautiful Adam is so creative.


















































No comments:

Post a Comment